Skip to content
RULES IN REGARD TO ABSENCE, WITHDRAWL AND LEAVE
- No leave for absence is granted exept prior written applications from parents or guardians for the valid reason only.
- The leave applications on medical grounds for the students of classes 9th to 12th shall follow with a medical certificate from a proper reputed clinic.
- Parents are requested to send a leave application if a child has to be absent for that day, if no information is received, than the class teacher is expected to make an enquiry by post/telephone.
- A notice in writing to withdraw a student must be given to the school one month in advance.
- Transfer Certificate is issued for a charge that too when all the dues of the school are settled.
- A student can be asked to leave the school on the grounds of disciplinary, unsatisfactory progress in studies and repeated detention in the class.
- A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to stay on in the school, especially if he or she is over age for that class. Indiscipline irregularity in attendance, damage of school property, non-payment of school dues, unauthorized absence from school for more than 1 week are sufficient reasons for the same.
LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
- The school gate is closed five minutes before the commencement of the school.
- School hours are mentioned in the starting pages.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school.
- Necessary disciplinary action will be taken against habitual late comers.