What is expected of a Student of N. R. PUBLIC SCHOOL, KHURJA.
Each Student is expected to :
1. Reach school on time.
2. They should avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
3. Be regular & punctual in attendance.
4. They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share and should face difficulties courageously.
5. They should always be ready to lend a helping at home to their parents, brothers and sisters: in school to teachers and companions and any unattended visitor whom they happen to meet in the school premises.
6. Develop a good character & personality.
7. Student should never cheat or be unfair at play and should be truthful, whatever be the cost.
8. Believe in simple living and high thinking.
9. They should rise when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them.
10. Be proud of the school.
11. Never be cruel, for cruelty is the trait of a bully while kindness is the mark of a gentleman.
12. Respect the beauty of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage you observe.
13. Be alert and curious to learn and gain knowledge.
14. Students should never hesitate to say NO when asked or tempted to do a thing which they feel to be wrong.
15. Strictly follow the rules/regulations and earn a good name.
16. They should look upon people from all parts of the world, as their brothers, irrespective of their caste, colour and creed.
17. They should not waste their time in ideal gossip students should take pride in wearing their school uniform.