Student Responsibilities Towards School
1. Student must be regular and punctual to the school.
2. They must wear neat and tidy uniform.
3. They must take care for all school property as well as to the thing belonging to others.
4. Parents are advised not to give money or costly articles to their children.
5. Objectionable items such as mobile phones, camera, walkman must not be brought to school premises.
6. Running, shouting and using abusive language is not tolerable.
7. Absence for more than three days before or after the vacations without sanctioned leave will be fined Rs. 10/- per day. If it is due to sickness, a medical certificate must be submitted.
8. Students will not be allowed to leave school premises during school hours without their parents/guardians for security reasons. (No half-day leave)
9. Absence for more than 10 days without leave or prior information renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the roll. Their names can be re-written after paying re-admission fee.
10. The school has right to dismiss the students whose diligence of progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to others.
11. Sick students should not be send to attend test/classes. A student joining the class after an infectious or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate of a Govt. Doctor allowing him/her to do so.
12. Running and shouting in the school building is not allowed. While using stairs and corridors all must keep to the left. Walking or standing around the office or on the gate shall be avoided even during recess.
13. Students are not permitted to buy eatables from vendors outside the school gate. They must bring home made lunch.
14. Cycles must be kept locked in the place provided. The school will not be responsible for the safety or security of bicycles. No student is permitted to bring a scooter, motorcycle or car to the school.
15. The school reserves the right to dismiss a student who is irregular in attendance, whose progress in studies is generally unsatisfactory, whose conduct in school is harmful to other students or whose guardians show little or no interest in the progress of their wards. No student is permitted to use rude, abusive or inappropriate language in the school premises.
16. No examination or unit test will be held for absentees before or after the schedule time.