Skip to content
- Provide a well-rounded program of instruction using the best educational practices appropriate to the cultural, intellectual and social needs of the students.
- Provide educational resources for a safe, challenging, tolerant, and supportive environment in which students are actively encouraged to participate.
- Prepare students to be independent thinkers, skillful communicators, and lifelong learners and global citizens
- Foster a sense of individual responsibility, self-discipline, self-reliance, and respect for self and others.
- Promote a creative, active lifestyle.
- Orient students to the world of technology and media, developing familiarity, competence, and awareness of the tools they will need as they continue their learning process.
- Encourage acceptance and tolerance to the diversity of moral, traditional, and religious values.